Are you looking to enhance your smile and give your teeth and gums added protection while at the same time improving your oral aesthetic? If so, it is important make sure you find a durable tooth restoration that can not only treat teeth, but reshape and redesign their look as well. One highly effective treatment to consider is a dental crown. Dental crowns are designed to cap and conceal teeth on all sides with a customized look that will add protection above the gum line. Ask yourself the following questions to determine if a dental crown is right for you:
– Do you know that dental clowns are extremely effective for broken teeth, weak teeth, and numerous other tooth irregularities?
– Are you aware that dental crowns can help support teeth that require fillings but not enough tooth remains?
– Have you heard that if you’re looking to hold previous treatments in place including dental bridges, dental implants, and root canals, dental crowns can be used?
– Do you know that dental crowns are effective in areas where other treatment options are exhausted due to severely damaged teeth?
– Are you aware that dental crowns protect all sides of a tooth and can offer aesthetic benefits as well?
– Have you heard that if you are looking for a highly effective and durable treatment, dental crowns can last anywhere from two decades up to an entire lifetime of use?
– Do you know that dental crowns can be used to protect teeth of children that are at a higher risk for tooth decay?
For additional assistance with dental crowns, Dr. Milad and our team at Shining Smiles LLC are here to enhance your smile. If you would like to set up an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Bolingbrook, Franklin Park, Joliet, Naperville, Plainfield, Riverside, and Wheaton, Illinois, please call us at 630-972-4010 to speak with a member of our team.